This is a great plan for most things.
Use it when you:
- don’t understand the training
- don’t understand people’s gender
- don’t understand the process
- feel confused about something you’ve been told
- something didn’t make sense
There’s nothing wrong saying “I don’t know, can you help”.
In some cases you’re brave to ask.
Here’s the kicker:
You need to listen to the answer, write it down (if you need to) and then put it into action.
You’re welcome to ask the question more than once, but please, not immediately after the last one.
During the conversations – if you didn’t understand tell me, but don’t sound/look like you understood, Then ask me or someone else just a few minutes later.